AN EXPERIMENT WITH PRINTS-OOTD


Hey all. How was the weekend? Mine was great. As I am leaving Delhi in a month, my friends sort of gave me a farewell. I am touched. How little surprises just bring a smile on your face. Anyways if you follow me on twitter (if not, then do follow me HERE), you would know that I saw 4 movies back to back. Yes I told you , I am a movie buff. I saw a movie called ‘hairspray’. It’s a broadway musical. I rarely enjoy musicals. But this movie just cheered me up. Its amazing. You got to see it. Seriously. No kidding.

Coming to the outfit, this is really an experiment for me. I am still trying to come out of my comfort zone and try different things. I love animal prints and who does not love polka dots. So I mixed all of ‘em to see how it works. 





Feel free to ignore the bin please.




The lip colour I am wearing is bronze orange from MAYBELLINE (love)






Did I mention how much I love this snake print cross body bag!
On my nails- Ambika pillai

           Top- local store,black skinnies-LEVI'S(my favourire), shoes-zara, bag-zara,watch-polo club,bangles-westside


I got these gorgeous shoes after thinking a lot. I was not sure if I would wear leopard print lace ups, because if I am investing a lot of money in something I should be able to use it a lot of times and get maximum worth. I haven’t exactly worn them a lot of times. Just TWICE. Yeah. But whenever I wore them, they surely did turn heads.

I am not sure if I did it right. I just tried something. You have to tell me how it looks. Is it a yay or nay ?
Show some love by commenting and telling me if you liked the outfit or not.

P.S- I am submitting this post for the InFB remix




For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
You can also find me on facebook - HERE









Labels: , , , , , , , , ,