BACK!!!HOPEFULLY WITH A BANG- OOTD


If you guys follow my blog,you would have not seen any post from my side or any activity on twitter and facebook. I apologise for that.But situations were not favourable at my end. I have moved back to my hometown.Its a small district called ERODE, which is in TAMILNADU. Moving back from Delhi is a huge change.I am obviously not satisfied.But then again, home is home! The blog shall be updated from this town only. 
I promise to keep posting and keep you updated with all the things about fashion and other things!I hope you all had a great time. Missed you all lovely readers.








top-FOREVER 21
trousers-dockers
white pumps-lifestyle
shades-aldo
watch-aldo
neckpiece-aldo
bangles-aldo


I love everything about this top. Its fabric is flowy, its asymmetrical, floral. So this top is a perfect example of   whats in trend. The colour is my favourite. I went OTT with ALDO. These are my favourite pieces. I love ALDO accessories. Everything I am wearing except the trousers are new. So I super love everything. For me this is the best outfit I have ever put. 
How did you all like it?Please do comment.



Love,Sindhu






                                                                                For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                           You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                                    & on twitter- HERE


Labels: , , , ,