Pondicherry- Day 1

Hola chicas. If you have been following me on twitter and instagram, you would know that I was vacationing in Pondicherry (now known as Puducherry) . I had posted a few pictures and said a few things about my trip. But im gonna blog my entire trip dividing it into days. And a special post listing the do's and dont's of the trip.
So we decided to go to Pondicherry by car. It takes about 5 hours from Erode (my hometown) to reach Pondicherry via car. We left in the morning and reached by afternoon and immediately had lunch there. We stayed at Club mahindra big beach resort. Its a huge property with cottages kinda rooms and the best part is they have the private beach. So we decided to take rest for some time and then thought of seeing the beach. We got dressed up and headed to the beach. It was so different. It was deserted and clean and peaceful and beautiful! I have been brought up in Chennai so for me beach was not something new. But pondicherry beaches are different! If peace is what you want, then pondicherry is the place for you. We spent some quality time there, clicked a few pictures and returned as they close the entry to the beach after 6:30 due to safety concerns. My sister, my cousin and myself dint want to waste a minute and then headed to the pool.  Spent some time there and left super hungry. We again got dressed up and left to the Pondicherry city for dinner. We returned back tired and dosed off! That was day 1 for you!
Wait as I blog about my entire stay in Pondicherry.


Entering the resort (Club Mahindra Big beach resort)
Our beautiful room

My sis, My cousin and yours truly!
That's my dad!
Beach posing
Cliche!
Sakshi Kiran Sindhu
Thats what I wore at night for dinner







                                                                    For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                    You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                              & on twitter- HERE


Labels: , , ,